Opportunity Training Train The Trainer
The Opportunity Training™ Curriculum and training Train the Trainer is designed to work collaboratively with case management. This program includes assessments designed to contribute to evidence-based outcomes measures.
At Rivera Business Development our goal is to provide the latest advances in the science of the mind and how we can coach people to change behavior, based on the research being done around the globe, and our understanding of Executive Functions and self-regulation.
Over the past decade, advances in neuroimaging have been revealing more about how the brain works. These advances are helping us develop methods for improving human capital development based on science.
Adding the work on the 5 Pillars of Success, along with coaching and ongoing support provides program participants with the work needed for becoming self-sufficient and self-reliant.
The Opportunity Training Program™ is modular in design. The core modules cover the 5 Pillars of Success:
- Self-Discovery/Inner Healing
- Life-Long Learning
- Income-Producing Activities
- Financial Awareness
- Social Responsibility/Social Integration
The 5 pillars of success are based on evidence-based practices for each pillar. Addressed are evidence-based practices in decision-making, cognitive behavioral therapy, financial coaching, human capital development, pro-social networks, and learning to learn.
Curriculum is focused in the following areas:
- Training method based on coaching
- The 5 Whys
- The Science of the Mind
- People-centered Approach
- The 5 Pillars of Success
- Cognitive Functions
The 5 Pillars are standard in every training. Additional modules are customized, based on the needs of the non-profit organizations. There are modules for working with the at-risk, self-employment/entrepreneurship, reentry, workforce development, and economic development.
The Opportunity Training™ Lifetime License Program Includes:
- A lifetime license assigned to the Non-Profit Organization purchasing the license.
- Opportunity Training™ Train the Trainer*
- Free updates to the program, according to Rivera Business Development’s ongoing research and product development.
- Ongoing training support to trained instructors. (Travel not included, if needed)
- One hardcopy and one digital copy of the instructor training materials and lesson plans.
- One hardcopy and one digital copy of the student handbook and worksheets.
- Reference materials and resources.
- Webinars and Live-Online Training
- Online Group Page (For example, Facebook Group Page)